Telemedicine is available at Roundup Memorial Healthcare
Definition: Telemedicine is the use of telecommunications to provide medical information and services. (Perednia and Allen, 1995). This is done with a two-way (real-time voice and video) interactive television for face-to face consultation or as a live question and answer educational video conference.
RMH has connected with Eastern Montana Telemedicine Network (www.emtn.org) and their Partners. Please contact our local Telehealth Site Coordinator at 406-323-2301 to schedule a telemedicine conference or register for an educational session.
- Provides specialty care appointments with video consultation from a rural clinic to a participating specialist. It limits travel and associated costs for our patients.
- Compliments healthcare services available in the local community.
- Allows patients to continue visiting with a local healthcare provider and enjoying the support of our hometown.
- Provides healthcare providers (including ambulance personnel) education without leaving town. It eliminates travel expenses and time away from work
- Provides a convenient way to keep staff updated on the latest medical advancements.