How do I get started?
- Have Medicare pare A & B
- Have 2 or more chronic conditions
- Be established with an RMH provider
- Ask your provider if you qualify during your next routine clinic visit
- Call the Chronic Conditions Management (CCM) Nurse to request enrollment in the program, if you are established with an RMH provider and have been seen in the clinic within the past 12 months.
What are the benefits?
- Become a partner with your CCM team – including a designated provider and a CCM Nurse to help you better manage your chronic conditions symptoms and offer support to help you meet your personal health management goals
- The CCM RN helps coordinate outside provider referrals, resources and care with your primary provider.
- Improving your quality of health through individualized preventative care, symptom management, health coaching, and early intervention from your home.
- Have 24/7 access to an RMH healthcare provider after hours for chronic condition concerns
- access and conference with a Care Coordinator monthly and as needed to help coordinate your care.
Please contact our Community Care Coordinator for more information (406) 323-3337.