Monday – Friday: 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
Administrative Hours: 8:00 A.M. – 8:30 A.M.
Saturdays: 9:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M.
Location & Contact Information
1207 2nd St. West
Roundup, MT 59072
Phone: (406) 323-3337
Fax: (406) 323-3002
The clinic at Roundup Memorial Healthcare offers a full range of primary care services personalized to the needs of you and your family. Our clinic staff is committed to delivering quality care in a friendly and caring environment.
With a new scheduling system in place we are able to offer sooner appointment dates and times that are convenient to you. Walk-in appointments are available for acute medical issues, such as minor lacerations, colds, etc. Please call (406) 323-3337 to schedule an appointment. We ask everyone to bring their current medical insurance card and a photo ID.
If you are needing specialized care we are able to make a referral to a provider and/or location of your choice. Our staff understands the importance of continuity and convenience of care in rural locations and will make all efforts to coordinate your care both within and outside our facility. Outreach specialties, such as podiatry and mammography, are offered at our clinic. To make a Family Planning appointment please call the RMH clinic (406) 323-3337. Please see the RMH calendar for dates.
- Mammography appointments call (406) 237-4373
- Podiatry appointment call (406) 252-5444
- Audiology appointments are seen in order of arrival time.
Some of the services we offer in the clinic include:
- Routine & preventative healthcare exams
- Medicare Wellness visits
- Pediatric care
- Minor emergency care
- Free blood pressure checks
- Sports physicals
- Special Olympics physicals
- All childhood immunizations and booster immunizations for older children and adults (includes Vaccines for Children, a program in which no-cost immunizations are offered to uninsured and underinsured children)
- Patient assistance program to help obtain medications for free or at a reduced cost (you do not qualify if you have Medicare D, Medicaid, or private insurance)
- Wound care & dressing changes
- Mammography appointments
- Podiatry specialty appointments
- Audiology appointment is seen in order of arrival time.
The below forms are offered for your convenience.
HOW ARE WE DOING?
The clinic staff at Roundup Memorial Healthcare value your input and strives to meet and exceed your expectations. Please let us know about your recent experience at Roundup Memorial Healthcare - Clinic by filling out the below patient satisfaction survey. Completed surveys may be mailed to the clinic at the address listed, dropped off in the clinic lobby, or e-mailed to the clinic manager at email@example.com.